Responsible Beverage Service Training Class
- April 1, 2020
- Excelsior Springs Hospital, Community Room (2nd Floor) (1700 Rainbow Boulevard, Excelsior Springs, Missouri 64024)
- 9:00am -12:00 pm: Package Locations
- 1:00pm -4:00 pm: By the Drink Establishments (bars & restaurants)
- Refreshements will be served
- Click here to register for the April 2020 training! (deadline: March 28, 2020)
Why Attend this FREE training?
- Increase your knowledge of Missouri’s Liquor Law and your legal responsibilities regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages
- Improve your customer service
- Reduce problem behavior in your establishment
- Reduce issues with your local licensing authority
- Educated employees are less likely to make mistakes
- May qualify for discount on Liquor liability Insurance coverage (check with your individual provider)
Instructor: Nancy M. McGee, former Special Agent Missouri Division of Alcohol & Tobacco Control, nationally recognized trainer in the area of Alcohol & Tobacco Law
Hosted by Missouri Partners in Prevention. Support for this training provided with federal highway safety grant funds from the Missouri Department of Transportation.